Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finally, demo of my modded MT-2


Yeah! I finally got off my lazy ass to find a camera to record a demo of my pride n joy; My modded MT-2! Btw, this is juz with the germanium/diode clipping (my favourite!) mode.

Here is where i rant about wut i did with it the last time.
Metal Zone... Modded!

However, i changed the JFet clippings with a pair of silicon diodes which give.... kinda the same sound as my favourite; germanium diode & silicon diodes. But somehow to my ears, germanium/silicon clippings has a bit tighter distortion than silicon pairs. Think i'm gonna try silicon/LED sometimes later.

p/s i know, i know.. i suck in that video but hope it'll give some 'picture' of the tone. and also sorry for the video quality. had to convert it to reduce the size coz the limit is 100mb

No comments: