Saturday, May 30, 2009

Homecoming

The 3rd year term is finnish and i'm back home for 4 months. It's summer break again! Supposed to be in Kelantan rite now but my mom caught a fever last night. So, i'm here in my room writing this post.

Damn my room was full of dust juz now. Vacuum it all and rearranged the room a bit to accomodate my 4 guitars better. Not really sure with the current arrangement but i'll juz let it be for a while. Change it if i think i would(or rajin enough).

Wut 2 do this 4 month? Money is what i want! for next UNMC term (4th year) cost of living and for a bit of expense money in Melbourne in the coming Sept! Got an interview (or a small chit chat as they said it would be) this monday with Reckitt & Beckinsale at Mutiara Damansara for a 3-4 months temporary job as a "Packaging Administrator". Wuteva that is. The target for this monday would juz to do my best in the interview at least in my book.

Another 4 months of mem'buncit'kn perut!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

goldnugget said...

wah kodi dpt interview part time kat Reckitt..big FMCG company u know...good luck..packaging tu mesti involve in the packaging of their products la tu..like maybe if ade promo buy one free one, usually org warehouse kene pack sendiri...i think la kot cos that's how it is in DKSH...wahh ape ni interview keje dgn competitor DKSH...how's my bedroom and bathroom? ruined already?