Monday, March 2, 2009

Of Cake and watches... My Day!

Dated 2nd march of every year, it's my birthday! at about 5.28 am, 2nd March of the year 1987, i was born into this world. and now i'm 22! Mistakes done, repeated and learned. Wut am i now after 22 years in this world? U tell me! hehe..

So, this year for my birthday, the family dinner was at Jakes' Steakhouse near Bangsar. Had a delicious 'Grain-fed' Sirloin steak with blackpaper sauce. My mom gave me a watch which i myself chose it. Timex digital/analog watch, went to 4 shops in OU before found this one! and wut a perfect time, discount everywhere! hehe


Then, went back to semenyih, my gurl treat me with a Moist Chocolate cake that she did it herself in a room! A very chocolaty moist cake! I llllove it!


...and wut do u know, i got another watch for my birthday this year! an Adidas digital watch! Different style than the other one, a much more casual/smart kinda style i might say.. Thanx cyg!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

buruk kot kek i tuh....
hadooooiii~~

Anonymous said...

bukan rupa yg menjadi ukuran tapi isi rasanya *renung2kan* hihi :D oh tidak jam adidas tu.. warna je tak sama ;)

Anonymous said...

hadi... bukan iiiii love it... its actually, weeeeeee love it. HAHAHA

SEDAP WOH!

Skinny Yash said...

wah...shweeentnye girlpren die...!

bile nk kenal kan kat couz u yg sgt peramah ini!

he he he